– If a person is talking to you and closing their eyes, you should know that they’re trying to hide from the outside world.
– A few fingers, a palm, or even a fist near the mouth helps us hold back the words we don’t want to let out.
– If you see someone chewing on the earpieces of their glasses, try having a heart-to-heart with them and cheering them up. They’re definitely subconsciously worried about something.
– Crossed arms are a clear sign that a person is not feeling it today.
– When a woman wants a man to notice her, she tries to present herself in the best way possible. She straightens her back to emphasize her breasts, and she may also cross her legs.
– When people like someone and want to get to know them, they usually lean forward.
– If someone sits back in their chair, they’re showing that they’re tired of the conversation and don’t want to keep it going.
– If a person doesn’t swing back and forth but bounces up and down on their toes, it might be a sign that they’re feeling confident.
– Rubbing the hands together generally means that a person has a positive feeling about something, and they’re hopeful.
– While you’re shaking hands with someone, if that person takes your wrist with their free hand, they’re showing that they’re trustworthy, friendly, and honest.